The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noss id love to see you get an evga tech bench itd be quite usefull when you do dry ice as those benches are designed for extreme cooling.

Those other benches may be a little expensive but you get allot more for your money with them than that evga one. Even though it might be possible to make one of them yourself it would take time which would be worth more than $130 to some people.

Give me a sheet of acrylic, some standoffs and 30 minutes with a drill press and I'll give you a $15 competitor for that evga bench. You might even be able to make one out of Carbon Fiber for what the evga one cost's.

ya i'm aware of that.. i just didnt wanna do it that way cuz it takes like 3 days to show up.. i'll just have to remember i bought it :p but i think my money will transfer before it pulls from my account anyway...

and i should have my refund from newegg soon for my dead p45 as well

okay, so tomorrow i get my gtx260 waterblock, 2 new 120cfm delta fans for my radiator, and nice black dye for my water :)

tomorrow will have tons of pics so look out for my thread... along with 3dmark06, 3dmark Vantage, and crysis/crysis warhead benchmarks.. and if its done on time.... farcry 2 benchmarks

and sometime next week tues/wed i will be receiving my 1kw psu and 780i :) and once i get my delicious paycheck we can see anothe gtx260 :)

ooooo! im keen to see this thing in action! Black dye?!?!? you should get some of that UV reactive coolant and a cold cathode UV fluorescent lamp (or a UV diode laser thingy)... that **** looks so dope in the dark!

also wanna see what you can do in SuperPi once you start OC ing with that new 780i... i wanna see you break 9 seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom