Prices of upcoming AMD motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it'll be just like micro-itx, i mean you know theyre out there but nobody really uses them. One can hope... You know what though, its probably for the best. And hey, we'll be getting all our ATX shit cheaper.

i believe its going to be pretty much an atx mobo. the thing is they are going to be rearranging what goes where. i don't think there is going to be alot to get use to.

come on ppl. change is a good thing.

Yeah, you're right. But this is a HUUUUUUUGE change man. The last time they came out with a major change like this was in 1995. Most of you people were in kindergarten back then.

I've actually seen some pics of it in the last issue of Maximum PC, and its pretty crazy looking. Everything is not where it's supposed to be.

Yes change is good, and I can't wait to get all the ATX stuff cheap but by then it will all be outdated and unusable.I was just thinking.... In 15 years I'll probably have a 64-bit system and 5 years later I'll still have it and my kids will be telling me: "Dad why do u keep that worthless piece of junk my 128-bit 40Ghz 80TB machine can kill yours!"

Man right after I get done buying everything for my comp too....

How much faster will these be?

Also think about all the computer engineers, they would have to go back to school if this becomes the new standard.

The big advantages of these boards is the cooling factor. The way the CPU and GPU are placed creates a direct airflow overthem and out the back. It's pretty crazy. As far as going back to school, no. Technology is an ever-changing game. We'll all just have to adapt. I really wanna see one of these things in person though.

its not going to be faster. the new form factor are just going to resolve problems associated with atx. eg. heating issues.

most of the current computer components will be able to work with this new form factor.

bobojuice said:
That's when you take out the belt and give 'em a whoopin'....

ROFLMAO!!!! And Yeah your right I was in kindergarden in 1995. Lucky for me:) by the time I get to college that will be the standard.

i guess bobo answered same time as me. oh well.

yea bobo i wanna see these things myself. i wonder how cool the inside of the cases will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom