The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea... playing 1920x1080 and all enthusiast wasnt lookin too good though... i don't have fraps at this moment so i didnt feel like checking.. but umm.... i think i'm gonna do some serious hard work these next few days so i can get some money and hurry up and pick up some SLi action.. cuz that game made me sad... i think i may have tri sli gtx260 by the end of november if everything goes alright....

nah its 196 shaders... :( wish it was the 216.. i almost wanna sell this and pick up the 280

but its okay, i'll stick it out and just order another 196 shader and be happy.. lol

but its okay, i'll stick it out and just order another 196 shader and be happy.. lol

you should be able to SLI a 216 and a regular, being as they're based on the same core and are the exact same size card... i'd recommend you put the core 216 in the primary slot tho

lol but i don't wanna run like a stock 280... i wanna run like an overclocked 280....

No point....the price difference isnt worth the minimal performance increase.

You had 8800GTX's before right?? Same thing...much better priced than the ultras were.

you should be able to SLI a 216 and a regular, being as they're based on the same core and are the exact same size card... i'd recommend you put the core 216 in the primary slot tho

Same core same size card, but different bios and shader count. If they had the same amount of shaders, it would work well. Problem is that both cards would be running at 196 shader performance, so it would be a waste.

If it were just different clocks, then sure it wouldnt matter.

But thats like trying to SLI an 8800GTS 512 and a 8800GT, both same core but 128 and 112 shaders.

Even the 9800GTX and 8800GTS 512 wont SLI...and they both have 128 shaders. Now 9800GTX and 9800GTX+ will...cause the only difference is the clocks and the process.

check the siggy.. new parts ;)

guess what i'll be buying next paycheck!!! and i do not feel like selling this gtx260 for something like 220 dollars ... just to buy another one for 300 dollars... seems just plain stupid to me for a few extra fps.. i'll just ride it out and wait for tri sli... i've got the psu and mobo for it now ;) look out for that in november!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom