Ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with me. Had a LiteOn CD-RW, after a few months it doesn't do anything anymore. But it does read CDs at less than 1x. So I flashed the CD-RW, and it worked for about 20 minutes.

U-Toast said:
ya, i cant wait to get my 64, which one u got axex? and what happened to ur avatar...?!?! hehe

I have the 3k+ (modified). And a moderator didn't approve of the breasts, so I had to change my Avatar! ;)

There are motherboards built for 754 which do support dual channel - However, considering the CPU's architecture cannot support it, it is a HUGE scam.

Well, thats good to know. Now I know I don't need to be looking for Dual Channel DDR on a socket 754 board, because it really doesn't exist. Thanks for the info. As for the Ram is Kingston HyperX good, or do people prefer others? Cause I saw a 512 PC3200 stick for $143 and some Corsair XMS for $118

Blackmoore said:
Well, thats good to know. Now I know I don't need to be looking for Dual Channel DDR on a socket 754 board, because it really doesn't exist. Thanks for the info. As for the Ram is Kingston HyperX good, or do people prefer others? Cause I saw a 512 PC3200 stick for $143 and some Corsair XMS for $118

The pricing on memory usually varies on how much they have received in the shipment (retail). Kingston HyperX is alright - But if you want the MAXIMUM potential from your RAM - I would strongly recommend Corsair. In fact, I would swear by it.

agex000 said:
The pricing on memory usually varies on how much they have received in the shipment (retail). Kingston HyperX is alright - But if you want the MAXIMUM potential from your RAM - I would strongly recommend Corsair. In fact, I would swear by it.

So true. keep up the good advice my main man brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom