Rate the Wire Management Above You!

well the first one never happened because i ended being out of the country for 2 weeks during it lol....kinda last minute...i dont think i will be having another one anytime soon until i get stuff at my apartment squared away.

30cak9l.jpg
not bad for an appolo i dont think my main problem is silver stone uses very long wires.

It looks real buisy.... Also the huge undle near the tops icky.
Maybe try tucking them into the bay at the top.

i have 3 dvd drives so there is no bay at the top. and its actually not a bundle, its just my wires straped together.

edit: let me know if you think this is better?

2ro2jrb.jpg

imo there grouped together better, but are mre spread out.

i moved down the dvd drives tothe botom, andn o its not a bundle this time its just the wires zipe tied together to lower there profile.

i have 3 dvd drives so there is no bay at the top. and its actually not a bundle, its just my wires straped together.

edit: let me know if you think this is better?

imo there grouped together better, but are mre spread out.

i moved down the dvd drives tothe botom, andn o its not a bundle this time its just the wires zipe tied together to lower there profile.

You'll hate me but, I like the first one.

Yeah Piozen Imma have to go with #1. In #2 you have cables sticking out over the ram slots. #1 doesn't have that. Even if #2 has better overall air flow #1 gives the appearance of better management. If you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom