*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

I'm not afraid of punching high voltage through my parts. I'll take the necessary precautions to make it happen

oh we'll see about that... i'll order a dry ice pot right now just to smite you... i promise you if you or anyone beats my score here.. i'm ordering a dry ice pot asap.. someone on xs will give me a nice price for selling him my e7200.. complete with insulation and all that good stuff :)

go ahead its your money not mine. I'm not all about #1. After this I'll make the switch back to a quad. I just want to see what I can do w/ it and see where it stands in 3dmark. If you purchase some pots be my guest, I'm not going out of my way just to get that spot back. In the future, I would like a bench system also but for now its not going to be this one. I want this one to look nice and clean. My show one if you will

i feel you on that one.. i'm going to buy another mobo when i feel i know what the right one will be.. i think imma keep this one for my cpu benchmark tests... because it lovessss fsb!!!

tf needs an extreme member.. and i think i'm down to be it :)

Have you noticed in other forums if our bench scores were up against theirs we'd fail miserably. In our defense, we do have a small community. Which pots were you looking at?

lol i lied imma sell my p45... lol

but anyway... i don't realy know the names.. just some guy that sells em on xs

some kid is selling a 750i ftw for $100 on hardforums right now.

Nice... I know a certain overclocker who might be interested... his name starts with Nos... ends with the number/ year of a good movie?

Nice... I know a certain overclocker who might be interested... his name starts with Nos... ends with the number/ year of a good movie?

who?? oh right... NosMuncher1408! yeah... he's a bit of a tech pimp, eh? lol

no offense to 750i's or anything, but they're just not that great an OCing platform... that 780i however would be great! where is this amazing deal to be had again?? *Goes to scour the internet for savings*

Back
Top Bottom