The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that's still crazy though. You would think for $1500+ worth of video cards would get you a better score than 24k!

1280x1024 is just too low of a res to stress the cards properly.

I bet you his score doesnt change much when he ups the res.

if they make a small compact phase unit... i will consider one.. because i don't want the loudness... because my cpu were to sit at 10c idle... i wouldnt care.. its much better than water!

wait for it buddy... i've got a killer idea running round my head... if i can get a bit of money together and get a few prototypes built (and working), you might see a super cooler that'll fit in a 5.25" drive bay... maybe even smaller... and if i'm calculating everything right then i should be able to get the SPL down to around 40-50dBA from 1 foot (its kinda loud, but i think most people will get over it)... also, im thinking i can make it really affordable because of its utterly spartan nature... how someone never thought of this before is incredible!

If i can get this to work, i might even hook you up for getting the idea going... this is seriously sweet! thanks nosboost

apparently its in the $200-300 range...sounds like it should be a pretty sweet cooler, but i doubt it'll get very far... no phase system ever does... not to mention Tt has been pretty **** with their cooling in recent times anyway

whoa just got crysis warheard... beautiful graphics... but playing on gamer DOES NOT satisfy me.. alot of textures looked watered down.. iwas not please.. but i played on enthusiast and by god, it was beautiful!!! i am definitely going to want gtx260 3 way sli for this... mm mmmm goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom