Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those tagan psu's look too cheesy for me, the hipers look way better.

I got it because its stable and it allows me to run in turbo mode(one 12v rail) or multiple rails. Has remi cores also.

There is one thing I see around these boards and its that everyone swears by that one brand. Theres plenty of other good manufacturers out there. Its not like Corsair makes their own psu's or anyother manufacturer for that matter. Only a certain few actually produce their own.

I got it because its stable and it allows me to run in turbo mode(one 12v rail) or multiple rails. Has remi cores also.

There is one thing I see around these boards and its that everyone swears by that one brand. Theres plenty of other good manufacturers out there. Its not like Corsair makes their own psu's or anyother manufacturer for that matter. Only a certain few actually produce their own.

Im not partial to one brand.

For my next psu upgrade im actually looking at pc power and cooling, or silverstone. Wouldint mind an actual seasonic either. But corsairs are top notch, which is why so many people swear by em.

i coudl still have 3 seperate windows open.

or one large window...lol.

CWT makes Corsair psu's along w/ Thermaltake and a slew of other brands. Like I said there are plenty of good psu's out there. Topower is another good OEM which makes Tagan. Everyone has their own preference but it's rather annoying seeing people recommend the same ol' stuff everytime w/out any further knowledge.

But i think seasonic makes the majority of corsairs, just like antecs.

Enhance is another good oem, they make antecs top of the line psu the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom