*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

ya, imma get a fresh install of windows xp on my 16mb cache 320gb seagate hdd pretty soon.. i'll definitely try playing around with trrd, thanks for the heads up, never played around with that setting yet

you shouldnt play with trrds. thats gross dude you could get a disease.

no... your DIMMs wont fall off... you're thinking of when you play with YOURSELF! rofl!

actually its a really effective setting to get your read times down... by lowering the tRRD, you'll be able to change the amount of time between reads, which is rather useful for SuperPi...

btw NosBoost, those HDDs are pretty sick fast... i'm getting around 90MB/s+ reads AND writes with my 500s, and apparently the 320s are a bit faster overall

ahh, i only have the 7200.8's... i don't have your new fandangled .11's!!!! i really should invest in a new hard drive... i may go the route of raptor once again

so many things i need to buy... new hdd, another radiator, another pump... a chipset block (but first a 780/790i), and another gtx260 with waterblock and a pretty corsair 750tx

oh... poor nosboost... lol... the difference between you and me is you can (and will) just go out and get all this ****... i cant... god i hate being at uni... so poor!

oh... poor nosboost... lol... the difference between you and me is you can (and will) just go out and get all this ****... i cant... god i hate being at uni... so poor!

i won't be able to buy any of this until around december.. my next checks are already claimed for.. lol i'm going out and doing fun things for a change instead of staying couped in my chair :p

Back
Top Bottom