Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I see you like the silver color. Maybe you should try and get the mouse in that color as well.:D

I see you like the silver color. Maybe you should try and get the mouse in that color as well.:D

I can't find one thats a good quality mouse any help would be appreciated?? I am planning to put this on a sheet of kevlar/carbon fibre (unbelievably good for mice mats of course I am bias to looks over performance lol, hence why I paid an extra £300 just to have an aluminium case around the monitor). Preferably from that site or play.com. The ony one I could think of was the mx518 which is an ugly *************

sheet of carbon fiber eh?
theres sites all over that sell it.
u can get a pretty thin piece for not much at all.
and correct me if im wrong but that mouse and keyboard are pretty *** cheap
and that case is sick dude.

I don't spend excessive amounts for the sake of it just when I see something I like the look of. The brushed aluminium keyboard will go great with the monitor and case. The mouse is the question. I know Carbon fibre/kevlar is cheap I have a sheet sitting right in front of me lol I paid £25 and It will protect me from an armed assassin lol its 2mm. Glad you like the case I quite like it but not entirely sure to be honest I tend to more original cases like the Pc-777 (memorial edition lian li). The yanks don't seem to like Lian LI as much as the Europeans true or not? Is it just because your homemade/imported hardware is cheaper i.e. better price/performance?

The monitor that is present is BenQ United Kingdom - Computing same monitor as this BenQ United Kingdom - Computing but with an aluminium enclosure

Lian Li PC-A71 - yes. I own a PC-A70, which is the same thing without a door.

Keyboard - I'd go for a backlit one personally, but that's me

mouse - you can get the Logitech G7 with carbon fibre look

I like the deathadder, its nice for the price. I got the matching Razor Lycosa backlight keyboard. I love it mostly because I got the combo for like a 100 bucks.

Which reviews?
I personally own a G7, and can say nothing but good about it.
I'd say it's the best wireless mouse out.

Sorry I was drunk last night can't remember where the reviews were and a quick google this morn gives them to the contrary so it is a great mouse. However I am not sure its for me Hard decision..... The charging station is weird though! I dislike buying new hardware I always get confuzled as the technically best is not always aesthetically so.

P.s. Who ever voted no please say why?

Sorry I was drunk last night can't remember where the reviews were and a quick google this morn gives them to the contrary so it is a great mouse. However I am not sure its for me Hard decision..... The charging station is weird though! I dislike buying new hardware I always get confuzled as the technically best is not always aesthetically so.
Well basically, the G7 is great for comfort, looks and performance.
It comes with two batteries, so you charge one while using the other, then alternate between them.
The only thing that can be annoying is if the battery runs out while you're using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom