Heres a comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the new style is now present!

Oh, is the TopSite working? Will you also explain the ins and outs for us inquiring minds that don't understand?

I guess the new style is now present!

Oh, is the TopSite working? Will you also explain the ins and outs for us inquiring minds that don't understand?

Yes the toplist sites is now working againg.
ins = how many hits you have sent tech forums
outs = how many people have visited your site from the toplist

and it also goes on the amount time the site has been on the top list
eg:

with yours DMo224 it has the most hits in and out but isnt up in first position. this is because the site thats above you has got more ins and out hits than you had at the same time your link was on there.

do you understand where im going?

cheers

Yes the toplist sites is now working againg.
ins = how many hits you have sent tech forums
outs = how many people have visited your site from the toplist

and it also goes on the amount time the site has been on the top list
eg:

with yours DMo224 it has the most hits in and out but isnt up in first position. this is because the site thats above you has got more ins and out hits than you had at the same time your link was on there.

do you understand where im going?

cheers

I think I finally understand! Cool.

When I vote for a site, it adds one to the in column. Obviously, someone was here at Tech Forums in order to vote. And when I visit a site from the link here, it adds one to the out column.

That's a running total, except for where it says today and that's today's running total.

And the ranking is an average, or some formula like that. Do I pass now?

Sometimes, even the obvious needs explained to some people. And, I'm probably in that group.

Thanks! ;)

I think I finally understand! Cool.

When I vote for a site, it adds one to the in column. Obviously, someone was here at Tech Forums in order to vote. And when I visit a site from the link here, it adds one to the out column.

That's a running total, except for where it says today and that's today's running total.

And the ranking is an average, or some formula like that. Do I pass now?

Sometimes, even the obvious needs explained to some people. And, I'm probably in that group.

Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom