Upgrading/Replacing my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
So basically I m upgrading my pc until its no longer the same one. To put it very simply, I would like to take a while upgrading. Which gives me time to find better deals and add more money to my budget. My computer at the moment is great. The only thing probably pushing me to upgrade is my crappy crappy crappy CRAPPY case.

Newegg.ca - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Haven't been having much luck finding the Phenom 9650 at a reasonable price. So I m willing to go Intel this time. The shipping and handling along with the jacked up prices is torture. Which is the reason I m willing to upgrade in stages.

What parts are you looking to buy now and what is your budget for them? A new s775 mobo and cpu would be a good start and you could reuse the rest of your components for the time being.

Yeah my budget is about 700$~900$. Since I understand that NewEgg Canada is not the greatest when it comes to pricing. Basically I just need advice on what motherboard and CPU I can get without exceeding 350~400$. So I just need advice on a decent motherboard and CPU to get.

When it comes to Motherboards, I m completely baffled.

if you ask anyone on here, they'll say BioStar, other places people will say MSI, etc... i'd recommend a Gigabyte board with whatever features you think you'll need, but thats just me

but overall, any board from MSI, BioStar, Gigabyte or Asus will serve you well, just determine what you're gonna need feature-wise and find a board from one of the manufacturers with the stuff you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom