galaxy geforce 9800gt or palit 9800gt sonic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_babyboy

Beta member
hey guys!! can anyone help me? in your opinion which video card is much better??? the galaxy 9800gt or the palit 9800 gt sonic?? tnx in advance!! :D

Theyre both pretty good, it wouldnt really matter, i mean Palit's cooler might look like one that would be better at cooling but ive heard good reviews of Galaxy's cooler as well.

Then again i havent heard good things about Palits warranty:

The Palit RMA home page states that the original distributor will cover the warranty, but neither the site or the product box and packaging tell you anything about a warranty. Legit Reviews contacted Palit about the warranty and was told this about the warranty: "Currently 2 Years but looking at the numbers for 3 year with possible customer options to purchase more." It seems that Palit has a two year warranty of some sort that goes through where you purchase the card from. Palit certainly has a great product, but the warranty isn't as clear as either EVGA and XFX.

Its up to you.

i got a palit 6800ultra for my old computer and its lasted ages. gone good no problems at all if that helps

nvidia supplies both companies with the same chip its the coolers and extras that make the difference you can change the clock yourself. It is essentially what sticker do you prefer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom