The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people build them but, it's not nearly as nice as that. $140 gets you an okay case these days so to me its not much at all and I know to Nos its not much either

If the person building it knows what they are doing I don't think it would be hard to make one at least as nice as those. I have seen modular aluminum frames used for display cases that would be perfect for one and you could use acrylic for the shelves.

i'm considering a tech station really soon.. its either one of those, or a nice 780i... i decided i want tri sli later on

more than likely i will get my 780i first... because i can sell my current mobo for the money towards it

i'm considering a tech station really soon.. its either one of those, or a nice 780i... i decided i want tri sli later on

more than likely i will get my 780i first... because i can sell my current mobo for the money towards it

the evga tech bench is also nice. made purely of delron. one of the hardest and lightest aswell as frictionless plastics ever made. EVGA | Products and you will get a nice metalic colourd evga logo aswell, wotn hold your hd's or psy but dam does it ever look good.

4.27ghz accomplished... time to climb higher ;)

10.515 super pi achieved.... 4.4ghz... still climbing!

10.188.... 4.57 ghz... 480bus speed, 1922fsb, ram 480mhz 5-5-5-15 2t... time for more!

4.7ghz ftw
asdfddd-1.jpg

edit
4.8ghz... can i get a NOSBOOST300 FTW?!
48sonnn.jpg

speedstep is on.. i don't know why.. real voltage is around 1.6v

not only did i beat my old score... I CREAMED IT.... and good luck on anybody planning on beating me here! unless you got a tec or some other extreme form of cooling :p

i booted with 5.0ghz just now... restarted though.. gonna do a crazy 1.7v run just for super pi... buawhaha

i think it is my ram holding me back... i tried 1.725v and still no go.. it froze up upon boot.... and i tried shoving through .8 additional volts to the ram but it would no longer start...

dang ballistix let me down... well i guess ddr 1100ish is kinda hard to hit.. lol

just pasting this here in case nobody checks the pi thread

since i couldnt do 5.0ghz.. i will try for 4.9 and run pi again tonite if i can get the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom