*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

How hot is the ram running??

Stick a 120 right on there and see if it helps.

rams running fine.. i stuck a 120 on top of my ram already... just doesnt wanna take .8v though...

so until i get better ram i am stuck at this wall due to horrible ram dividers on this board

soon enough i will join the 5ghz club dangit..

keep workin' at it then!!!

you know what they say... the problem to your low clocks.. is your low volts!! haha fire em up!

sub 12 seconds... thats my best yet... gotta keep tweakin, but i'll catch you guys soon enough!

2hmzfbp.png

if you get your memory really flying by tightening up your timings and run the bench off your fastest HDD (or even better a RAID array) you should be able to lower that time quite alot

timings were tight as they're going to get for over ddr1000.... 5-5-5-15 2t... sounds good to me going that fast!

and ya.. ihad it on an old ide hdd

yeah thats pretty sweet for over 1000MHz... whats the tRRD, tRFC and Static tRead lookin like? tightening your tRRD can increase the memory bandwidth by somewhere around 200MB/s per clock cyle you get it down, and this increase increases slightly the tighter you can get it.. but the big hindrance there is definitely the old HDD...

Back
Top Bottom