WoW WAR system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overkill i'd say lol. A little too expensive for my taste but that should last you longer than you'd need it too :) lol

Very nice setup.

That would be a killer build, way overkill for WoW but it would give you the ability to play the top games for awhile.

I would get a Powercolor or Visiontek 4870 X2, they have the best warranties.

for a hdd get the 640gb western digital. one of the fastest hdd's out there. and that is a bit over kill for WOW. but it should run crysis like mad.

i know its a crazy build, but i dont upgrade that often.
last computer i built was like 8 years ago, amd 2000+ system(real old). and im currently using a 3-4 year old dell computer to play wow.
figure it was time for and update and i kinda thought i might as well go all out.
i was orignally gonna build it with a 4870 1gb and a tpower p45 mb with a 22", but decided that i might as well spend antoher 500-600 to really get an even better system.
would play other top games, but they havent really interested me at all except for WAR, but that game blew.
as for the hd, which do u recommend. have no idea which to get. so many hd are priced the same with different cache, rpm, and features.
what about this hard drive? got great reviews
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives

^ that hdd would be good. but if you wanted you could get a raptor and put the OS on that and use a 640gb western digital for game files n stuff

lookin at newegg, the raptor is quite pricey. is it that big of a difference then one with 7200rpm?

That build seems more like one for maxing out Conan...

Nice build, overboard though

Look at the WD 640gb Drive

gonna get 2 wd 640 hd. gonna partition one for the OS.

i just realize that if im going the 4870x2 route, then i wont need the x48 mb anymore. really doubt im gonna crossfire 2 of those cards unless they really get cheap. so would a biostar tpower p45 board be a better choice since i heard it oc better and that the 4870x2 scales with higher clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom