Leaked Screens Showing NVIDIA Multi-Monitor SLi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
This might convince me to multi card with a nvidia card I cant work with a single monitor set up for very long.

these are called nvidia's "big bang II" drivers or something like that... there was a big fuss about this going on around at xs a few months ago.... everyone was pretty mad that it was just multi monitor sli support :p

We have received a new set of Forceware 180.10 drivers dated 1st of October which could probably be the rumored "Big Bang II" drivers. According to the roadmap, it is slated for September release and provides support for OpenGL 3.0 and SLI Multi-monitor. We don't have much information on this set of drivers so far but we knew it can to support native SLI on X58 chipsets. We will test it out soon to see if there are new features and if there is any performance enhancement. Stay tuned.

there are its main features

the first big bang was the introduction of sli.. i don't see why this earns the title of big bang II

Its not just multi-monitor sli support, its much more.

Thing is that is the main reason some people will get the new drivers for, a lot of people I know will just go hey I can SLI an use more than one monitor kiss my backside crossfire come here Nvidia.

I might grab a 9 series card when it comes to my new system (ETA month or two) an SLI them with some nice 26in+ monitors, but if i get the performance increase that I am guessing the new drivers will give it's yet another reason to buy Nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom