*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

if i can manage 4.6 and get great timings i should be able to beat my old score.. because i was running ddr3 at only about 900mhz... so ya... should be doable

4.27ghz accomplished... time to climb higher ;)

10.515 super pi achieved.... 4.4ghz... still climbing!

10.188.... 4.57 ghz... 480bus speed, 1922fsb, ram 480mhz 5-5-5-15 2t... time for more!

4.7ghz ftw
asdfddd-1.jpg

edit
4.8ghz... can i get a NOSBOOST300 FTW?!
48sonnn.jpg

speedstep is on.. i don't know why.. real voltage is around 1.6v

not only did i beat my old score... I CREAMED IT.... and good luck on anybody planning on beating me here! unless you got a tec or some other extreme form of cooling :p

i booted with 5.0ghz just now... restarted though.. gonna do a crazy 1.7v run just for super pi... buawhaha

all it takes is grapefruits and water

and fellas... 5.0ghz is not happening tonite... i'm getting incredibly scary temps... i'm calling it a night

i'm not sure if its my ram holding me back... or my cpu... :(

humm....sounds like i gotta invest in some "grapefruits" and where do you plug these "grapefruits" into on the motherboard????
lol

time is my main enemy. what with finishing school in a few weeks then hopefully uni. that and i really dont have the disposable computer parts to mess around toooo much.

ahh buggar, was looking forward to the 5 ghz run, would have been sweet...

i think it is my ram holding me back... i tried 1.725v and still no go.. it froze up upon boot.... and i tried shoving through .8 additional volts to the ram but it would no longer start...

dang ballistix let me down... well i guess ddr 1100ish is kinda hard to hit.. lol

Back
Top Bottom