*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Newegg aren't the ones making you pay tax. That's California law, if you don't like it then maybe you should protest it.

Newegg aren't the ones making you pay tax. That's California law, if you don't like it then maybe you should protest it.

yes i am aware of that :p

and it sucks....

and your posting a response to an old old post.. lol

hey.. guess who's gonna try to smash his own record today!

pfftt who needs thermalpaste.... i don't

NO! i used even better. I embedded it into a glacier and then sent that glacier into deep space. i have been eagerly awaiting the results for 20 years...what with all those light years in between here and there it took longer than expected. but i think it was well worth the effort and wait!!

The reason it reached such insane speeds is all in the cooling. because it was so cold, the conductors within the computer reached below their critical temps and effectively turned into superconductors. making a supercomputer...

lol i can't see what it is.. the stupid picture is retardedly small on this laptop and it won't enlarge when i click it

and my pi run is on hold due to me having to oc my old e7200 to find out its oc potential for a customer... he's looking for 4.0ghz at anywhere between 1.3-1.4v... which i'm sure is cakewalk with the vid of 1.0275

wow dear jesus thats slow as crap... hahaha

and i find out bestbuy has dynex thermalpaste... i'm going to have to buy some and put the e7200 on hold for then.. i might still try to oc this e8500

Back
Top Bottom