*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

for 4050mhz I need 1.23V and I have 1.25 vid

oh wow, very nice, i'll give that a try tonite

and rican.. i just simply love testing out hardware... doesnt matter if its crappy... higher end.. mid end.. don't matter.. its just simply fun putting anything to the test

see rican, for you its all about folding, you've built an extra system just for folding. nos and veedub among others go for 3dmark records.

Different.

F@H adds up and contributes to science, and i keep the same hardware.

And the extra system i built was actually an upgrade of my old system, which i parted out and bought new stuff using the money i got back from selling the old parts. Out of my pocket it cost me less then $200, and its a full system with 19" lcd and everything.

I also have it as a backup, so i have a a couple games installed on there. And i could make it into a file server too, just add a large hd and throw my music and stuff on there.

Ive always liked having two systems anyways, better to be safe than sorry. F@H just gave me a better reason to make it more current and up to date.

Yeah i have a laptop too, but it cant game like the desktop can.

Maybe ill get into the 3dmark stuff later.

Ive always liked having two systems anyways, better to be safe than sorry. F@H just gave me a better reason to make it more current and up to date.

Yeah i have a laptop too, but it cant game like the desktop can.

Maybe ill get into the 3dmark stuff later.

just think how much ppd can be put out thru 3 260gtx??? and of the 3dmark 06 score, the only thign that would compete is crossfire hd4870x2.

will each gpu in the 9800gx2 actually run folding or will it only be one? because i didtn think you could disable sli on the 9800gx2.

You can disable sli and each gpu will fold, so youll be making more than 30,000ppd.

People have gotten four 9800GX2's to run in a system.

So the GTX 350 will be the new crazy folder, it should output a good 15,000ppd total.

Back
Top Bottom