Is this a trustable website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipzoomfly, Buy.com are also recommended here (you know a couple of forum searches could have told you that ;))

They both are good

Most people use ZZF for Cases because they have considerably cheaper shipping on Cases than the Egg

Oh ok.
But since I live in California, when I buy from newegg, I have have to pay for shipping PLUS a stupid tax fee. Thats the one thing that I hate about the Egg.

Oh ok.
But since I live in California, when I buy from newegg, I have have to pay for shipping PLUS a stupid tax fee. Thats the one thing that I hate about the Egg.

Yeah, newegg.ca also charges local taxes: 13% for us in Ontario...can anyone from another province confirm for theirs as well? Just wondering if this is a grab from newegg.ca as I think laws here only require federal tax for out of province purchases so its cheaper (tax wise) @ NCIX which is based out of british columbia and doesn't charge the provincial taxes. On a decent order that savings covers the shipping costs and hence makes online purchases affordable.

It could be that newegg.ca is based out of Ontario but I doubt it considering it's an American based company. Then this "extra" taxing is a grab for them.

Yeah, newegg.ca also charges local taxes: 13% for us in Ontario...can anyone from another province confirm for theirs as well? Just wondering if this is a grab from newegg.ca as I think laws here only require federal tax for out of province purchases so its cheaper (tax wise) @ NCIX which is based out of british columbia and doesn't charge the provincial taxes. On a decent order that savings covers the shipping costs and hence makes online purchases affordable.

It could be that newegg.ca is based out of Ontario but I doubt it considering it's an American based company. Then this "extra" taxing is a grab for them.

new egs shipping is expensive aswell i looked @ ordering a 2x2gb kit of ocz ddr1000 sli kit with 4-5-3-12 timmings and it was gonna cost me 16$ for regular shippign i was very very very suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom