New system (56K Warning at Page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing thats hot is the heatsinks for the vid cards. I can barely feel any heat on the cpu heatsink. When I touch the vid card heatsinks I can feel them nice and warm. Entire case is cool as if the computer has been off for a while. Even the air comming out of the case isnt even really warm. You can feel coolness in the air. Its just the pipes on the vid card heatsink are warm. Everything else inside and out of my case is cool to the touch.

Well I got my thermalright HR-03 GT coolers in. Ive decided to run only a single 4870 card tho. Much better fps in cod4 vs crossfire. I just cant seem to get good fps with dual cards. Single is much better. And these thermalright cooler max out at like 50c with full load. Idles at 40c

Well I got my thermalright HR-03 GT coolers in. Ive decided to run only a single 4870 card tho. Much better fps in cod4 vs crossfire. I just cant seem to get good fps with dual cards. Single is much better. And these thermalright cooler max out at like 50c with full load. Idles at 40c

Did you enable Dual Cards in the Video Settings?

Yes I had dual cards enabled. I had all the settings gone through with many people and it still never produced anything. I dont know. Works better with 1 as far as getting good fps is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom