My 1st build

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Yeah I got my mom an IPOD for her birthday, and she didn't want the sticker. Even though apple makes great products I dislike them. But wow aspire I had to look up both tantamount and sacrilege and I'm still confused by your impressive vocabulary.

In layman's terms, "that's equivalent to desecrating something sacred."

And in even more layman's terms, "that's like ruining something sacred."

Did you put enough thermal paste on the CPU and mount the heatsink flat?

Yes, I used the factory installed paste on the Intel cpu. I mounted the heatsink so all the Push pins "clicked" into place. I will check when I get home to see if any of the push pins popped out.

In layman's terms, "that's equivalent to desecrating something sacred."

And in even more layman's terms, "that's like ruining something sacred."

Well that could be true. But I can not stand those MAC commercials where they depict pc users and pc's as being so boring.

You should get Tuniq TX-2, its pretty cheap and a little bit better than MX-2, but Newegg kills you on the shipping...

Hey guys so after some TLC, attempts at wire management and a zalman cooler, as5, antec case fan, and a 4 inch cold cathode here is my end result.

So i hope you guys like my work, any criticism is welcome and thanks for viewing!

p.s. these are day time shots as I just borrowed my gfs camera today. Will post night pics up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom