*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

32/33 idle isnt bad dude. I get higher than that on water when I'm giving over 1.4ish V

i am on water too... lol.... at almost stock voltage... i had originally applied paste onto it and it was sitting at 27 idle.. i had to take the cpu out though... and when i went to reapply i didnt have enough paste left....

okay so 67 max temp on intel burn test running 1.39v 4.0ghz... now to try taking it down some notches....

my last e8500 had much better temps and the temperature is about the same since then.. so there is something definitely wrong here

lol nos my q6600 on air right now is from 35c to37
29d8fo2.jpg
and im on air with a tuniq :D and yes you can see yourself lol. i took this pic just for you. my cpu speed bumped down by .0001 right there bad timing when i took the pic i guese.

40ghze8500.jpg

well.. again.. i have almost NO thermal paste on my cpu...

and from 1.25 to 1.32v and managed 4.0ghz out of this cpu... and this is now going on to my 10th run of intel burn in test... amazing cpu.. you were absolutely right guru... good batch!

no i'm not.. that was just the last run i tried before i left home for work... ran 10 runs successfully!

i will be trying lower when i get home tonite

are you able to do stock voltage for 4.0 guru?

I still dont see the big deal in this whole 3dmark thing, ugh and nos dude you need to build a real system. The last few months all youve had is different boards on your desk with no case, and you cant make up your mind on stuff lol

I dunno but that kinda defeats the purpose of building to me.

see rican, for you its all about folding, you've built an extra system just for folding. nos and veedub among others go for 3dmark records.

Back
Top Bottom