Is this a trustable website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
I'm going to build my gaming computer around december and I was looking around at what websites to buy from. I was going to buy from newegg (as they are my favorite) but I can across NCIXUS.com - Great Technology, Selection and Service.
I see that there prices are cheaper then neweggs. I don't know if it is a legit website and I should buy from them or I should just stay with newegg.

Which one?

NCIXUS is off NCIX (the Canadians love them) so it is trustable..

Found it a long time ago, but their prices are not so good compared to Newegg but their prices aren't so good

So would you recommend it over newegg?

Actually, never mind. I just added everything that was in my cart at newegg to NCIXUS cart and my total price at newegg was about $30 cheaper.

So the egg is better.

Yeah, I honestly think Tigerdirect is crap. There website sucks and everything is overpriced.

I have never heard of zipzoomfly.com. I'l check it out

NCIXus overprices though.. its like Tigerdirect

Is definitely different here in Canada....NCIX does over price but not nearly as much as Tigerdirect, at TD they are straight up thieves. The big difference here is the deals, it was mentioned above as well. NCIX has great sales compared to most places and it's a big sale, not just a couple of items for a few bucks off. there weekly sale has atleast 100 items many of which are pretty good. Sometimes they have really cheap deals on limited quantity...I got my 4850 for $139 months ago on a limited quantity sale. Now you are hard pressed to find them under $180. I sold mine for $175 used after I'd played with it a bit.

Newegg here in Canada....about the same as NCIX for prices, some lower, some higher. The big deal breaker for me is that NCIX will price match. So i shop around, find the cheapest places for each item and then have NCIX match them, and I know NCIX has great customer care so I'm confident shopping there.

Is definitely different here in Canada....NCIX does over price but not nearly as much as Tigerdirect, at TD they are straight up thieves. The big difference here is the deals, it was mentioned above as well. NCIX has great sales compared to most places and it's a big sale, not just a couple of items for a few bucks off. there weekly sale has atleast 100 items many of which are pretty good. Sometimes they have really cheap deals on limited quantity...I got my 4850 for $139 months ago on a limited quantity sale. Now you are hard pressed to find them under $180. I sold mine for $175 used after I'd played with it a bit.

Newegg here in Canada....about the same as NCIX for prices, some lower, some higher. The big deal breaker for me is that NCIX will price match. So i shop around, find the cheapest places for each item and then have NCIX match them, and I know NCIX has great customer care so I'm confident shopping there.

Ya I know how much you guys love it... its just NCIXUS that's overpriced

Also Newegg charges pst as well, where as Ncix charges only gst...... 5% is a nice savings.

I got my 8600gts ssc for 29.99 on a limited deal.

But a 30 dollar difference from newegg isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom