OCZ game xstream 600 vs. Corsair tc650w

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of the corsair tc650, and google didn't turn back any results, nor newegg.
If it's a PSU with the corsair name I'll automatically recommend it :/

I'd recommend the HX520, HX620 or the TX750 though.

the TX750 usually has some pretty good deals on it, and is usually cheaper than the other two, so I'd take a look at that.

It was probably the TX650, but i didnt know there was such a beast. The 750TX can usually be had for under 100 bucks after rebates. 60A single rail, cant go wrong.

I have both these PSU's in different builds...both have served me well, no complaints either way.

unfortunately I am unable to buy my psu from the links that you guy gave, because i am living in germany.. Here corsair cost lots more ...

I just order a 700W OCZ mod xtreme pro for 69,99 EUR ... and I think is a good deal what do u think

in here corsait tx650 cost 75 euros

I would've gotten the corsair. I have heard some iffy things about the OCZ power supplies.

honestly i would have recommended the Corsair PSU, but i know how radically expensive electronic components can be in Europe... i believe the Corsair PSU you've got here was something like 100 euro when i looked... either way you're getting a quality PSU... i just prefer Corsair is all

I have the 600 watt GameXStream, no problems at all. I've been using it for almost 3 years, OCZ is a good brand for psu's. But yea the Corsair is slightly better due to having a single 12V rail.

But uh correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the OCZ ModStream is on our power supply guide as a brand to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom