Referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Did we ever determine what reset all of our referral numbers back to zero? Was it the server upgrade? I think I had 4 before the reset and always wondered what happened.

Seems that everyone I've seen has 0. Are they currently working or being worked on?

It was a result of the upgrade, thing is it's unessential we are not invertation based, an how often do we use them?

If you could PM me the members who listed you as a referral, I will see what I can find. The referral system is working now, but only seem to go back to the upgrade.

It might be possible for Larry to recover the old referrals, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Trotter is larry keeping the older server? Is it in his office doing sterling service as a paper weight?

I really don't know for sure. That's why I said I wouldn't bank on it. Unless the stuff from before the upgrade was backed up and squirreled away, I doubt it is there.

Was the old server in larrys office? I mean we if it is just fire it up an get the old data, if it isnt i think he should have got a back up of the data knocking about the place that he can let us go through.

No no don't go out of your way to find them Trotter I don't want to bother anyone. I was just wondering what had happened to them and if they were still working.

Thanks for the answers guys.

Meh. I aint bothered by it. I know i have reffered a few people here. Not a single one put me down. Does the refferal thing even do anything? Is there like a perk to having a large number of refferals?

Nha it's a way of keeping score, I got used as a referral once but it was a spammer who copy & pasted my name form the forums OH BOY did he make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom