*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

so.. i just went to frys and i'm running an e8500 again....\

GOD FRIGGIN DAMMIT... IGOT A HORRIBLE VID... 1.25! OMG

VID on the E0 wolfies means absolutely nothing dude. All of my E0 steppings except the quad have been 1.25 but clocked like monsters.

VID on the E0 wolfies means absolutely nothing dude. All of my E0 steppings except the quad have been 1.25 but clocked like monsters.

ya so far i'm impressed... added .02v and already 3.8ghz intel burn test 5 run stable... my batch is farely new too, its an august batch.... hopefully when i get time i can really clock this thing!!! i tried jumping the gun to 4.5ghz but that didnt work out the way i wanted it to.. lol

i didnt really have alot of thermal paste left though.. so i'm idling at 32/33.. which is a bit too high for my temps in my room right now... i needa order some asap.. until then my oc'ing is at a halt

and by the way rican... i'm getting a refund for my 1st biostar mobo... and selling my e7200... no money lost.. well maybe like 30 bucks.. but thats okay in my book :)

32/33 idle isnt bad dude. I get higher than that on water when I'm giving over 1.4ish V

Hey Nos,Atleast you didn't get a higher vid like my e2200.

My little guy is 1.3250v :(

I have that vid on my E2180. Needless to say I wasn't very happy when I opened core temp and saw that. At least it will do 3.33ghz though.

Back
Top Bottom