New system (56K Warning at Page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New system

Step one is finished. I got my case today and my hard drive mounted. Just gotta wait 24 hours till the rest arrives. I think il swap out my 32 bit vista for 64 then.

good wise move, pretty much everything comes in 64-bit nowadays, and alot of the 32-bit you can still run anyway, excluding drivers.

I got my vista ultimate 64 bit just now. When I get the 32 bit in the mail im just gonna get a refund. Newegg already said they would refund my money as long as I dont open it. Easy enough fix. UPS should be here within the hour. Im all ready to go. Only got 5 hours sleep as well lol.

I got my vista ultimate 64 bit just now. When I get the 32 bit in the mail im just gonna get a refund. Newegg already said they would refund my money as long as I dont open it. Easy enough fix. UPS should be here within the hour. Im all ready to go. Only got 5 hours sleep as well lol.

Pshh, I get 5 hours of sleep at least 4 days a week.

7 AM Calc 2 is a ***** when you bike 4 miles to school...

Got everything installed but im on my first snag. Im going to install vista but once I enter the cd-key and then search for the drives, it cant find anything. The bio's can see my harddrive but vista cant. Any info on this?

Well turns out my drive went bad. I went to best buy and picked up another one to try and instantly found it. Loading vista now. The expanding files thing isnt budging. Sitting at 0%

4870X2 outperforms CrossFire 4870s. Anyways, your right though, they should be able to handle anything.

Hope you enjoy your 9950 BE. It outperforms the Q6600 and is decently priced. So don't really feel as though you've been ripped off.

If money wasn't an object though, Q9550 FTW!!

^^ The Skulltrail platform. Hahaha I want to see testing on that, I bet that consumes so much power. It looks like those boards have awsome designs. And I here they can support Crossfire and SLI, quite beastly.

What are my temps supposed to be around with this computer. Right now my cpu is running 35celcius. My video card in slot one is 58celcius, slot 2 card 55celcius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom