Easy Cap USB 2.0 Connecting Dillema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden7543

Beta member
VGA to S-Video Adapter

Would it work if I had a VGA to S-Video Adapter and a Male to Male S-Video, this is for hooking my computer into the TV.

Keep in mind my computer only has a VGA input and no S-Video
and my T.V. weirdly doesn't have VGA and only has RCA and S-Video.

Sooo yah, I'm too cheap to buy a normal capture card, so I was planning to buy an Easy Cap USB 2.0, but then I thought about it and...problem.

My computer doesn't have S-Video, which sucks! It has VGA (as do all) and DVI. So, all you have to do with Easy Cap is plug USB into the front of the Xbox and then connect either the female RCA plugs or the S-Video (which I don't have!). Now, i was thinking that i'd be able to just plug a VGA to S-Video to a S-Video extension and into the Easy Cap S-Video plug. But then the problem was that I'd have no monitor!

So, basically I need help with this, I'd like to use the S-Video plug for the quality, but if need be i'll use the RCA plugs (which I don't know how to connect either)
So i need help!

EasyCap_USB_Audio-Video_Capture_Adaptor2.jpg

well what you can do is get this, hook it up to your pc, install the software, then with the component cable that came with your xbox, hook those up to this adapter, and open the software and it should work, i use something like this, but a dedicated internal card so i can watch tv and record shows on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom