Need help - which case should I pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for good air cooling and a sleeker, cleaner look then the 690 is a nice case as there is no window, the clue LED in the front is not that bright and the mesh with the silver trim is a classy look.
Get one!!!

Then sell it and get a lian li (the penn ultimate sleek and minimalist cases) or silverstone if you like some slight bling :). Good review

I like this one for a gaming htpc:
KustomPCs.co.uk - Lian Li PC-B25B Black Case
This one is a beast of a gaming case (6x120mm + a 120mm fan for cooling pci area optional)
KustomPCs.co.uk - Lian Li A71A Silver Full Case

Anyone know how the power button is on the 690? Its placed at an awkward position on the bottom side, and i just wanted to know if it is good.

i find its alright, but then again, my computer is on the desk next to me...all depends on where u are placing ur compy. some people say the switch is flimsy, its not. it just has a bit of give before it gets to the actual switch and its not gonna break any time soon. the tooless PCi slots are perfectly fine. ive got my 9800gtx+ in there and i move my compy around a lot to lans and i give it a beating, and it hasnt moved one millimeter.
thats my 0.02 on it. +1 for coolermaster for its pure style.

id get the cm 690, has great airflow (6 120mm) and great wire management, has the hole next to the psu... also has a sweet green window

and i love my 690 best mid tower imo. and power button is kinda in a weird position but still works fine and wont break anytime soon.

Yeah, I think I'm going to get the NV 690. I like the the green LED and the green window. I'm pretty convinced to get it, everyone is saying its a great case. I looks like the best one out there for under $100.

here's mine:
dsc03053zx6.jpg

i didnt get the nv edition but i ended up getting the window, finger prints arnt on it anymore lol
dsc03054be0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom