*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Its a 30min drive for me. I'm just being lazy. Tomorrow I have no work and $400 to drop at microcenter. We'll see what happens. Don't know what board I want yet. Sad to see the Q9550 go but its not E0 anyways so the **** w/ it

p5q deluxe. im tellin ya man...its gorgeous.

to close to nehalem to spend 300$ on a board. unless hes doign try sli it wotn have any advantage over the 750i, for quads they max out @ the same fsb around 500.

big stability difference... and people reporting close to 600fsb... also use of ddr3... and the digital pwm allows for literally 0 vdroop at any stress level

Vernong I was just wondering, what was the reason that my score was taken down?

I have a microcenter close yet ive never been there, i should check it out one day.

newegg has me spoiled....stuff comes right to my door quick.

I went to microcenter today. Just got back actually. Went in w/ $400 and came out w/ another Danger den mpc univeral and a bag of beef jerky lol. Only board they had that I cared about was the I45. No E0's at all. Wish they carried E8500's, I would of bought one w/ the quickness. Oh well I'm going to order either P5Q Deluxe or the Max II Formula today.

P.s. the beefy jerky was amazing!

Ahhhhhhh!!!

12 points short of 11000 :mad:

Have to find a vdroop mod for this freaking board,Had to kick up my voltage to 1.4 in bios and it's only showing 1.36 in cpuz so i can just imagine what it is under load :(

Atleast i know i can run @ 3ghz with this little chip :D

Back
Top Bottom