The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
had my xbox buddy play this game and he fell in love with it.
Im likin this game more too now...visuals/effects/gameplay/performance is much better!

had my xbox buddy play this game and he fell in love with it.
Im likin this game more too now...visuals/effects/gameplay/performance is much better!

crysis warhead is probably my favorite fps @ the moment, and i never thought id say that about a crysis game. i liked it alot but i didnt think it would ever be good enought to take my heart away from call of duty.

but the nice part is... i can sli my gtx260 and cream ya :p

not so sure how nice quad sli scales in anything.. seeing as nvidia doesnt really care about it

you could even tri sli, ive herd gtx260 tri sli is very similar to gtx280 try sli as there isnt s cpu out there that wont botle neck.

I'm sure you could erase the bottleneck on a skull trail based system. The gpus are fast but CPUs have a lot going for them, especially in a game that relies much more on the gpu than the cpu.

I'm sure you could erase the bottleneck on a skull trail based system. The gpus are fast but CPUs have a lot going for them, especially in a game that relies much more on the gpu than the cpu.

Skull trail might make it worse as im pretty sure most games don't use multi cpu's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom