The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gx2 is far from a bad purchase.. probably the best card i've owned.. (besides the gtx280 i owned for a little bit.. but didnt really get to use due to the p4 it was running with)

but but but but but but..........

the GTX 280 is FASTER!!!!11one

it's up to u on what u want to do with ur cards, not me. I would just stick to one card, save money, then upgrade when i really need to. I'm waiting for the R800 to be released because AMD said it will be 20-30% faster then the RV770. Said the same exact thing comparing to R680 and RV770, so now comparing to my card, that would be about 40-60% performance increase or more; around 5-7 times better then my card! I want DX11!

http://www.techist.com/forums/f62/ati-r800-concept-wow-184906/

http://www.techist.com/forums/f39/amd-expects-release-directx-11-gpus-2009-a-187228/

I just want to run Crysis Warhead n soon Crysis at 60fps average darn it!

I meant 60fps average all enthusiast during gameplay...not the bench.

imagine when it runs as smoothly as CoD4. I can get almost 200fps average all maxed out 8xAA 16xAF on broadcast on only a 4850

lol well it still looked amazing!!!! on that dinky monitor with that native resolution it looked very nice.... hahaha i put on some cheats and got to the forest part at night where there's tons of guards and let them all shoot at me.. NO LAG! haha it was amazing good fun

lol well it still looked amazing!!!! on that dinky monitor with that native resolution it looked very nice.... hahaha i put on some cheats and got to the forest part at night where there's tons of guards and let them all shoot at me.. NO LAG! haha it was amazing good fun

try godmode and unlimited ammo, freakin...........insane!

now what i really, really want is to somehow be able to increase the power effects of the suit. For example, i want to be able to grab a KPA, turn on maximum power, n throw him waaaaaaaay over there! Like 100 yards away from me, saw it in a video on youtube in Crysis. The guy toss the KPA so far it was like, HOLY ****, i wish that were true to do myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom