*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

I was pointing out to zmatt stating those OCZ modules using D9's. Which around these boards usually means D9gmh

Guru you keeping that 9650?

because d9 chips are of a different density.

but I agree, that's why I love my OCZ sli sticks, best ram I've ever had! 1200mhz at 2.18V...clock just as well as my ballistix but do not die and do the clocks at lower voltage

i get what ya mean my crucial dies but its because a resistor literaly fell off, thats horrible craftsman ship considerign there siting in a ocmputer case not doing anything. so guru you vouch by the ocz sli sticks then? im sure if i got a new good kit of ram with a descent oc i could rbeak 6k on my cpu score.

I have used OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, and Corsair and I have to say OCZ have been the best for me. Their support is good too. I've only had to RMA one DC kit of these Reapers I have and it was a very smooth process. Kingston and Corsair are junk IMO. Ballistix are the only Crucials I've used and so far so good. I have them in 3 machines I've built for people and they are solid performers. Those G-Skills are a good deal, but can anyone vouche that they can OC well?

gskill is one of the top over clockers, but as i said in my experience probably very rare aswell, a resistor fell off, and the other dim might have been damaged by the broken one. so i think im just going to pick up a 2x2 ocz 1066 sli kit for 90$

I was referring to the 2x1gb OCZ SLI. I am running 4x1gb of them..

I sort of want a 2x2gb kit to replace them but I don't think anything can match these sticks I have currently.

Guru you keeping that 9650?

Can't afford it at the moment. Going to try to turn a small profit on it because it's a much sought after Week 22B chip, also has a low VID for 45nm quads (1.225)

I have used OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, and Corsair and I have to say OCZ have been the best for me. Their support is good too. I've only had to RMA one DC kit of these Reapers I have and it was a very smooth process. Kingston and Corsair are junk IMO. Ballistix are the only Crucials I've used and so far so good. I have them in 3 machines I've built for people and they are solid performers. Those G-Skills are a good deal, but can anyone vouche that they can OC well?

I haven't had any OCZ ram so I don't know how they are but my Corsair XMS2 has been great. I have had two sets of Ballistix , the first one was the single sided ones which were horrible, they weren't even stable at 700mhz 4-4-4-12 and 2.1v. I rma'd those and thankfully got some of the double sided ones which have been good so far.

yeh i've run on xms2. didn't do a whole lot of oc'ing, but got my 2.1 brisbane up to 3.0 stable a few times when i didn't know what i was doing with ram, so thats a plus.

10647 | Shumway | [*COLOR=blue]E2200 @ 2.8GHz[/color] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]9800GT @ 660/1800[/color] | Xp Pro 32bit [http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=8545127]ORB[/url]

Not too bad of score but i'm not done yet :p

Going to try for the 12000 mark,Still have some room on the cpu and i haven't touched my card yet :D

Back
Top Bottom