$$$$Who's spent the most on hardware at NewEgg?$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
About $1000 total..

Unless this an e-wang competition, I see no point is comparing who's spent the MOST.. I go for bargains and like to SAVE money.

well it adds up over time, as we buy new hardware and sell the old stuff to pay for it.

plus a lot of have multiple rigs as well.

Im always looking for the best deals....yet ive still spent a couple grand.

Some of us don't watch tv at all. Instead all we do is sit in front of the computer all day long. So we build an HTCP setup instead of going out for a nice fancy television.

Think about it, a computer with like 1terabyte of hard drive space, along with a nice cheap GPU, and a decent CPU. Never again would you have to pay for cable television again :D

NCIX.com - ~$65,000 in the past year. Mostly processors, motherboards, video cards and memory.
Various Manufacturers: ~$30,000 in the past year. I get most of my accessories directly from the manufacturers.

About 95% I would say wasn't for me. I wish it was though :rolleyes:.

well it adds up over time, as we buy new hardware and sell the old stuff to pay for it.

Im always looking for the best deals....yet ive still spent a couple grand.

Well, I suppose it's the same thing with my car.. I've got abotu $20k just in MODS into it.. THe car has been paid off for about a year and that # isn't including the price of the car, that's JUST modifications.. Not counting detail stuff either.

^ gawd.. One up people??.. Uuuugh.. Got a buddy like that back home.. I could tell him the rig I just built (In my sig) and he'd prolly know a do0d from Southern Wyoming who knew someone who had a friend in Japan that moved here that he used to be friends with who built a Quad core Intel 6 years ago, before it was released that he could run Crysis on FULL with... But that was then and he doesn't talk to him anymore.. LOL.. It's always his buddy Arron who has these 'INSANE' rigs that we never see.. LOL. -Seriously.. That's how he is.. "Well Arron's got a 2500 watt PSU and a 7.82G Intel Quad.. We custom OC'd it with this guy he knows."

"Yeah well, Arron's got four 8800's hooked up to his 60" plasma with 7.1 surround!"

NCIX.com - ~$65,000 in the past year. Mostly processors, motherboards, video cards and memory.
Various Manufacturers: ~$30,000 in the past year. I get most of my accessories directly from the manufacturers.

About 95% I would say wasn't for me. I wish it was though :rolleyes:.

I would like to see what what those figures would have been if you were forced to buy from CDW.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom