Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had 1k id get some astro a40's or razer megalodon, and a set of razer mako speakers. so id have a headset and a nice system. im into gaming hard ware mainly so, oh id also pick up a descent sound card. better then having some fancy smancy sound system.

Thing is most "gaming hardware" is nothing but a marketing ploy.

You could get such good sound and results from using high end brand name audio equipment instead of overpriced so called "gaming hardware". I can understand the mouses, but headphones and speakers/soundcards....nah theres way better for around the same price.

Yes sp8's are studio monitors, but theyll blow you away with the sound they have. they output so much bass, a subwoofer isnt needed.

if i had 1k id get some astro a40's or razer megalodon, and a set of razer mako speakers. so id have a headset and a nice system. im into gaming hard ware mainly so, oh id also pick up a descent sound card. better then having some fancy smancy sound system.

i guess if thats what you like but thats just not my style.

^I second what ricanflow said about the gaming hardware

Thing is most "gaming hardware" is nothing but a marketing ploy.

You could get such good sound and results from using high end brand name audio equipment instead of overpriced so called "gaming hardware". I can understand the mouses, but headphones and speakers/soundcards....nah theres way better for around the same price.

Yes sp8's are studio monitors, but theyll blow you away with the sound they have. they output so much bass, a subwoofer isnt needed.

i wouldnt buy a razer sound card lol but there headsets are good and the speakers where built by thx. there teh first thx created speakers in the world where as other things are just certified by thx. also i would wrather have a good headset, a descent set of speakers and a sound card then 1 crazy expensive set of speakers. razer makes good products. there only real gimmick is there sound card imo.

i wouldnt buy a razer sound card lol but there headsets are good and the speakers where built by thx. there teh first thx created speakers in the world where as other things are just certified by thx. also i would wrather have a good headset, a descent set of speakers and a sound card then 1 crazy expensive set of speakers. razer makes good products. there only real gimmick is there sound card imo.

have you ever heard a set of $1000 plus speakers? when I heard them for the first time, I was blown away. the sound is completely different. If I had the money, I would buy speakers that cost several thousands. a pair of really nice speakers would totally change the way you heard your games, if you have an ear for high end sound.

have you ever heard a set of $1000 plus speakers? when I heard them for the first time, I was blown away. the sound is completely different. If I had the money, I would buy speakers that cost several thousands. a pair of really nice speakers would totally change the way you heard your games, if you have an ear for high end sound.

yea actually i have. my boss is an audiofiel and has a set of 3000$ speakers in his living room they sound exelent, but still not worth it for me, i mall abotu practical and bang for my buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom