The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nooo once that hd 2900 starts working youl be in love. if anything you should sell yourself otu to some fat chick and pick up a phenom.

hahaha that sounds like a plan to me!!! lol

fat chicks need loving too...

but anywho... nahalem is so close... but from what i am seeing, in terms of gaming performance nahalems are behind penryn structures

lol yes they do

finally got an rma for 1 dead mobo for newegg, just getting a refund.. then gonna sell my current p45 and look to pick up a nice 750i ftw

ya thats the only thing i don't like... "pencil mod"

i've been looking at the 790i ftw digital pwm... i'd buy it if it didnt use retarded ddr3.... vdroop is nonexistent with that board....

because with pencil mods, they are not permanent... and graphite changes shape and layout when its heated up.. lots of 4850 users are saying their voltages changes after X amount of months... but then again a mobo doesnt get as hot as a gpu

ya thats the only thing i don't like... "pencil mod"

i've been looking at the 790i ftw digital pwm... i'd buy it if it didnt use retarded ddr3.... vdroop is nonexistent with that board....

because with pencil mods, they are not permanent... and graphite changes shape and layout when its heated up.. lots of 4850 users are saying their voltages changes after X amount of months... but then again a mobo doesnt get as hot as a gpu

meh everytime i open my case i aply a quick coat takes 30 seconds.

I'm really considering asking my parents to sell my whole rig and buy a gaming laptop.... but idk

(but most likely I'll be good with my desktop)

I wouldn't do it if I were you. Having a laptop as a only system isn't fun, I was stuck on one for a year before I build my system. plus if anything breaks you can't replace it. Laptops are also more expensive and slower.

Are you still having trouble with your HD 2900 Pro?

pencil mod is not too bad. My voltage stays spot on until I change it.

The trick is to just make sure it's completely applied before you actually measure with the DMM. I even have a fan blowing right over the mod and it has not changed since I last set it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom