The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya... i'll eventually buy one.. not sure which one yet though

maybe in the month of november.. ihave too much money i needa spend this month

between dates and raves.... gonna see me deadmau5 in 2 weeks along with justice!

i never oc through windows...

and you havent heard of corrupt windows files overclocking? you don't overclock enough then ;) lol

when you start in needing big voltage in things such as fsb and northbridge it happens.. you ever tried clocking to 4.5 ghz.. lol

I must be really lucky because i has never happened to me. Although I did boot once and it said it was corrupt. I raised the cpu voltage and it booted fine. I have never had a kick *** water cooling system so I doubt that I have OC'ed far enough to get into the area where that is likely to happen.

I must be really lucky because i has never happened to me. Although I did boot once and it said it was corrupt. I raised the cpu voltage and it booted fine. I have never had a kick *** water cooling system so I doubt that I have OC'ed far enough to get into the area where that is likely to happen.

whats the highest you've ever tried clocking?!?!

because i'm talking pushing to the edge of air/water limits just to get in a benchmark.. meaning your idling something that of 50c

pics or it never happened! HERE YOU GO!

103_2593.jpg

103_2594.jpg

103_2595.jpg

103_2596.jpg

103_2597.jpg

103_2598.jpg

103_2599.jpg

103_2600.jpg

103_2601.jpg

103_2602.jpg

103_2603.jpg

103_2604.jpg

103_2608.jpg

the corner of my room is incredibly messy... lol i needa clean it!1

and do you guys see the retarded cmos jumper UNDER the gpu... its stupid...

i enjoy the no case.. only takes 10 min to set up a computer... and its easily changeable

and its no bigger than a 9800gx2.. but it does look massive

I'm really considering asking my parents to sell my whole rig and buy a gaming laptop.... but idk

(but most likely I'll be good with my desktop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom