$$$$Who's spent the most on hardware at NewEgg?$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money on this computer so far has been around £2300 ($4600) but with my spare parts I am building a media pc so its kinda the cost of 2 pcs. Just need either an old motherboard for a pentium 4 or a budget core 2 duo to go in my spare 775 and possibly a graphics card and I also plan to make it sky compatible which would top off another £300+. I have a problem with buying tech so I drink ;)

Btw I am in the UK the money hasn't gone into the eggs palms

Since I started shopping at NewEgg, I've probably spent somewhere around $8,000 US Dollars.. But, the majority of that is for builds for other people, so, it's not exactly MY money.. Heheh..

I'd LOVE to see a "Frequent Buyer" program there, where people like myself spend a boatload of money get some good discounts or special coupons..

I've probably dropped 2 or 3 grant at least on Newegg over the past several years. Between three computer builds for myself and at least a half dozen others for family members and customers, and repair supplies for my work on the side plus hobbies, etc.

Nothing even close to what Nos and Vdub are spending, I'm sure.

Now you got me looking at my order history.:laughing: I've spent thousands since 2002. I paid $264 for my first Toshiba scsi dvd burner and $180 for my first Plextor scsi CDRW burner.

Veedub and Nos must have like 8 mortgages to pay for their obsessive compulsive shopping habits. Something tells me Nos still takes the prize though. He'd probably sell Maroon for the GTX 350 :D

I spent the least! $200 to finish my rig haha

I'm sure its Veedubfreak and Nosboost, I think Nosboost would be ahead because of a couple of fail attempts to beat the 8800gt's/8800gts' SLI Score in the 3dmark06 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom