PC for my mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is the 4850 adequate for WoW all the way up to something like FarCry2 at 1080p? Because i think he'll be using his TV for gaming.

WoW...yes, definately. Far Cry 2, well we just dont know yet. But you can bet the requirements will probably be a bit more than crysis, however, it is supposed to scale well. At 1080p, i would guess maybe medium settings with no AA. But it should be playable.

WoW...yes, definately. Far Cry 2, well we just dont know yet. But you can bet the requirements will probably be a bit more than crysis, however, it is supposed to scale well. At 1080p, i would guess maybe medium settings with no AA. But it should be playable.

Okay sweet. Its not gonna be another nVidia lover title is it? :p

No idea... but i remember seeing that the minimum requirements were higher than crysis. They are saying that it scales well on lower systems, but then so did crytek, and that was bs.

I changed his card to a 9800GTX+, only because it showed similar performance or better in the games he plays and will play. In addition i found it for the same price as a 4850.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom