Status
Not open for further replies.
i realize i never started ocing for this thread.. lol

will do so tonite!!!!

tonite you fella's get

-3dmark05 and 06
-crysis benchmark
-Super Pi 1m action

and if i can get to the mall ontime to buy a multimeter.... SOME VOLT MOD ACTION.. COME GET SOME

hrmm i had crysis benchmark results but i totally didnt post any of em or take screen shots.. man i'm a retard... but my gtx260 should be in hopefuly tomorrow

why are they only 40 dollars.. holy cow, why are they so cheap

i'm at work... and if i can find my camera i'll make it happen :p

beautiful card.. i can notice a drop in image quality in some games though.. but not too big a difference for me to care... crysis definitely looked really nice on the 4850's... but the gtx260 is definitely getting me 10-15 more frames with my settings.. the stutter is pretty much gone in most parts

started folding@home gpu2 client with it as well.. but i think someone turned it off

cs:s fps is pretty much the same, give or take a few on the average, i think i've seen the maximum go a bit higher though.. but both still never dropping below 120fps most the time...

i already have it oc'd to 730/2200 (i don't remember the shader clock)

i'll try to make a detailed review tonite with screen shots and bench pictures.. i'm off of work in 1 hour and 20 min.. sooo i can't wait to get home.. this card definitely satisfy's me.... and i have a nice little rig imma be building me... just for kicks and giggles.... i'll just give a little hint that xeons and this motherboard seem fun :) i'll probably buy the mobo to get it started next paycheck (not this week this friday.. but the follow)

Sweet can't wait. Back when CS:S was considered cutting edge a buddy and myself did some OC tests with a Geforce 6600 and a Radeon X700. In the end we determined that Source based games like fast memory for some reason. I got bigger fps jumps by OC'ing the mem then the core. Not that any of this matters anymore.

lol ya, when i'm getting 120fps steady with 16xQSAA and 16xAF ... lol

game looks delicious

4850's were excellent cards... and seemed to love my samsung tv...

i cannot say the same for this gtx260... it does not like my gtx260 so much, it will randomly lose connection with its hdmi here and there... (though this is a known problem for my specific model)... the 4850 still did it too, but not as frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom