cdrwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruude

Solid State Member
Hi, I just burned 2 disks with CDrwin 4.0 from a bin and the operation completed succesfully. The disks are 658 Mb big, but when I open the CD, there aren't any files on them. What gives?:mad:

Hi, I just burned 2 disks with CDrwin 4.0 from a bin and the operation completed succesfully. The disks are 658 Mb big, but when I open the CD, there aren't any files on them. What gives?:mad:

Hi and welcome to Tech forums:D
May a ask what type of CD Burner your using? What type of cd was it (pc,psx,audio,ect)? & What size CD-R was you trying to burn onto.

cheers

Hi and welcome to Tech forums:D
May a ask what type of CD Burner your using? What type of cd was it (pc,psx,audio,ect)? & What size CD-R was you trying to burn onto.

cheers

I never had any probs before, it all started after trying and then uninstalling NERO 5.5.8.0. I use a LG 8080-B, CD-R 700 MB Maxell, burning a PC-game.

I never had any probs before, it all started after trying and then uninstalling NERO 5.5.8.0. I use a LG 8080-B, CD-R 700 MB Maxell, burning a PC-game.

i say that its a game with a newer protection on it that cdrwin cant burn:(

Have you ever tryed using CloneCd?

give it a try with fast error skip ON.

cheers

i say that its a game with a newer protection on it that cdrwin cant burn:(

Have you ever tryed using CloneCd?

give it a try with fast error skip ON.

cheers

Well, it's already a cracked bin file from Deviance. So that shouldn't be the problem.

Well, it's already a cracked bin file from Deviance. So that shouldn't be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom