Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many tiny desks.....lol

sspx0048gv0.jpg

My setup is slightly different now, but its pretty much the same....if that makes sense lol.

what is with that keyboard! everyone seems to have it, even me now :rolleyes:

Oh that's pretty hardcore looking. beats the pants off a soundcard eh? They're about the same price and look a lot fancier XD. which would you recommend?

I have both. I have a usb mixer with the interface built in, and my studio monitors are hooked up through there. And then the X-Fi inside for when i game with headphones of if i go to a lan.

Theyre made for recording, so yeah they offer very clean crisp sound...and of course the further away you get from the internals of the pc the better. The best part, is you control the volume right there on the device...dont even have to mess with any software.

ewww usb sound pass.

Whats wrong with that?

External sound beats the living crap out of internal.

img2406th0.jpg
img2407or7.jpg

It's a dorm room setup so I made a makeshift desk extension by putting a piece of wood over my desk and shelf. I was then able to put my desktop under it and fit everything in nicely.

Ah ic. pretty sweet sounding. i might look into it when I get some more cash then. Always looking for great sound.

U using vista rican?

That's a pretty sweet setup in a dorm room man lol nice job with the desk

Server 08 is a great OS. I had some trouble with diablo 2 since it's just so bloody old so i dropped it.

And IC. everywhere I look says there is no vista support at all for either of those external sound things ; ;

i really like the look of your gear tho lol that's a nice setup.

Im sure theres some that support the vista kernel, ill look around.

And i just noticed you have the case i want!!!

how is it??????

lol most amazing case I've ever owned. XD Looks bad***, Killer airflow, quiet fans, tons of room to work in, I love the side panels. Good placement of holes for wire managment. The cutout i nthe back of the mobo tray for HSF backplate addition and removal lines up perfectly in the case of this biostar. The toolless HD trays are awesome. The toolless drive bays are a bit weak compared to the same design i nthe cosmos. Your dvd drives will vibrate. But toss in 2 small screws and problem solved. Not a big deal at all.

Also, if you ever have plans to watercool it's already pretty set up for it. Great fillport hole, hose holes in back for external rad, holes and room in the top for internally mounted.

Solid build quality too.

XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom