New Build - Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are overkill because they are big an expensive. But I guess overkill isn't the right word. They aren't worth what they charge. It's good ram but there are better deals. And you don't need actively cooled ram with your setup.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

^^^^^This is what Puddle is talking about

And prototype, stop spamming advice to raise your post count. That's bad form man. If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say. Redundant posts where you could have just made an edit is annoying. And your borderline grounds to be reported.

Guys it is only $10 more after MIR and it brings the fan. It ain't overkill or anything. I am tire of you people that say that overkill while it is only $10 more. If he has extra cash to spend and he wants the dominator he can get that one. We are only here to recommend/suggest parts not force someone to buy the parts you think it is better.

They are overkill because they are big an expensive. But I guess overkill isn't the right word. They aren't worth what they charge. It's good ram but there are better deals. And you don't need actively cooled ram with your setup.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

And prototype, stop spamming advice to raise your post count. That's bad form man. If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say. Redundant posts where you could have just made an edit is annoying. And your borderline grounds to be reported.
If you really think I wont notice a difference worth $17, then alright I'm getting the G.Skill..

I like them better anyway, rocking some G.Skill on my current setup

How am I spamming. I am not even thinking of raising my post count. I am trying to help the community and if you don't like my form then don't read my posts or ignore me. I don't have to edit anything. Go report me and you can lose one of the people that have contributed.

Dude don't get so defensive. I was pointing out that you have way too many posts for what you are saying. This is a good example. You could have edited that into your last post and I would have gotten it anyways since I haven't replied yet.

We aren't bashing you in any way by recommending something different. Your the only person who recommends them, that should be a marker to you. I'm just recommending what I know works, from either my own experiences, or others that I trust.

Dude don't get so defensive. I was pointing out that you have way too many posts for what you are saying. This is a good example. You could have edited that into your last post and I would have gotten it anyways since I haven't replied yet.

We aren't bashing you in any way by recommending something different. Your the only person who recommends them, that should be a marker to you. I'm just recommending what I know works, from either my own experiences, or others that I trust.

As you can see from my previous posts, I recommended him the G.Skill PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom