need help fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
okay..currently im hooking my pc to a 30 inch sharp aquos flat panel given by my uncle..i dunno whether its a hdtv or not.. its connected through my 7900gtx given component video adapter..connected to the s-video 7900gtx back.. i just found out that the tv have component connection..so is this a hdtv?? im currently linking it through a s-video and composite cable and the quality really sucks...will buying a component cable to connect it with the adapter give me hd quality and higher resolution??pls help!!

here is the model number..World Audio Centre Pte Ltd - Home Page sorry, its a 20 inch=( so can i have higher resolution with this and will it be clearer coz its really blur now running only at 800x600. im wondering whether it will be clear becoz the adapter is connected to the 7900 back s-video port but with more pins..

Compatible for 480i/480P576P/720P/1080i video signal from component input

go to ur display properties and change the resolution to 1280 x 720

also in u break away cable is it the one with component or just the yellow one.

hey stalin..thanks for ur quick reply..erm..im not sure wad ur trying to say about the break away cable..currently..its a component video adapter for component, s-video and e normal composite cable..im using the composite cable now..so i can actually go out and get real component cables to connect em to the tv and pc??..im unable to find a picture on net to show u..but by description, u shuld be able to figure how it looks like...the adapter with a s-video 7 pin connected to the gpu..then linked to a rectangular box with 3 component holes and a s-video cable.. thanks again stalin..

i have just gotten a component and plug it to the adapter..but the display isnt that good..why is this so??should i get a dvi-component cable adapter instead??

If your going out from the S-Vid the highest resolution you can get is 640 by 480 regardless of adapters. Your best bet would be a VGA to component video cable.

erm..im connecting 480p now and things are much clearer now.but its so fonts are so big=( so is there a vga or dvi to component adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom