Games freezing during install

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
I cannot pinpoint the problem, but when I run the install program for a video game it will begin copying to the specific folder and between 15%-30% complete, the computer will freeze up. I can't move the mouse or CTRL/ALT/DEL because the keyboard is also locked up. So I have to turn the computer off and back on again.
Why does the computer lock up during an install?

I am using daemon tools if that helps

Check yoru event viewer to see if there is anything reported.

Why would you check it while you are trying to game? Check it before you game. You dont have freezes then do you? If you did how did you start the game?

Are you using the latest version? Have you tried Nero, Alcohol 120% or one of hte many other mounting softwares out there?

Why would you check it while you are trying to game? Check it before you game. You dont have freezes then do you? If you did how did you start the game?

Are you using the latest version? Have you tried Nero, Alcohol 120% or one of hte many other mounting softwares out there?

I have to try Nero and Alcohol 120%

Yes, I got the latest version

I just get freezes when I try to install the game

I just mount the image with daemon tools and click install. While it's installing it freezes.

Does it freeze when you try it in Nero and Alcohol as well? If so then i would say that there is something wrong with that ISO that is causing this freeze.

Does it freeze when you try it in Nero and Alcohol as well? If so then i would say that there is something wrong with that ISO that is causing this freeze.

Nope... Thank God I finally got it to work...

I used Alcohol 120 and it worked!!! IDK what happened to Daemon tools it was working fine...

Playing UT 3 atm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom