Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazerman, those are some pretty cool fans, not to mention the price!!! Very nice.
I also like the mem cooling thingys...I am about to put my 1st comp together. Maybe I'll get one of them mem cooling thingys...

Don't let the box fool you, that is just the box that my brother put the mobo in to give it to me.

looked at your motereboard picture, but i don't see any SATA conectors on it. Also, You'll need to purchase an SATA hard drive. I don't think you can make an IDE HD into an SATA hard drive. I might be wrong though

it's only the a7n8x-e box, not the mobo. The motherboard you have does not support sata drives.

i think you can make ide in to sata using connectors but i don't think the speed improves so it's just a waste of money trying to get the connectors. I would incourage you to get round ide cables if you want better air flow

Well I am finally done with my pc. My step brother came through again and gave me his Asus Nvidia GeForce 4400 Ti and he bought himself a new card. Right now I am running very stable at my current overclocking. I just need to borrow a friends camera to get pics of my rig. I love it. It's faster than my dad's P4 Northwood 2.8 ghz dell. I am upgrading my ram to this- http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-145-420&depa=1 because with my current ram it is limiting the overclocking abilities of my mobo (pc2100 runs at 133mhz). My current mobo settings are at 142mhz fsb with 10.5 multiplier which means its slowing my comp down having this ram, plus its causing some instability issues. The reason I'm getting pc3200 is because I want to be able to use this exspensive ram when/if I get a new mobo and processor.

are they the ones that are about 3.5 inches long? if so i have 2. 1 has bigger contact points though. i dont know how much mb they are either. send a pic of what it is supposed to look like and i could sell you one that fits your budget

YES! My father is buying the ram for me, I guess he feels bad that he isn't always there for me and my brother (parents are divorced). I love him anyways. I should be getting the ram here shortly, maybe wednesday at the earliest. I will be getting my tornado cpu fan and adapter tomorrow so that is gonna rock. I'm going to borrow my grandparents camera today to take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom