*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

He can still get over 20k with an ORB Link with another run even higher if he uses Server 2008 or XP.

How is that related to what I said though?

We all saw the 22k thread, but he can't be included unless he has the ORB Link.. that's how the thread works

lol prototype are you his manager or something?

No. But I want to know who has the highest score so I know how much money to spend.

How is that related to what I said though?

We all saw the 22k thread, but he can't be included unless he has the ORB Link.. that's how the thread works

It is related. I am saying that he can get an ORB Link with over 22,000. He doesn't have to be in this thread since this thread is messed up and we have the Benchmarking Thread.

No. But I want to know who has the highest score so I know how much money to spend.

are you buying a rig to have the top 3dmark score....:rolleyes:?
you should be asking who gets the best frames in warhead or wic or whatever game you want to play, man.

are you buying a rig to have the top 3dmark score....:rolleyes:?
you should be asking who gets the best frames in warhead or wic or whatever game you want to play, man.

Not just to have Top 3DMark06 Score but probably also to be top in all the banchmarks this forum have.

I am upgrading from a P4 @ GHz, 512 MB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 160 GB HDD, and 19" Non-Widescreen Monitor. So I'll be playing all the games you guys have been playing for a long time.

I really want to build this project if we had a LAN in Texas.

Currently, the build is at $4,000. Trying to make it less around $2,500. This is including water cooling.

Not just to have Top 3DMark06 Score but probably also to be top in all the banchmarks this forum have.

I am upgrading from a P4 @ GHz, 512 MB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 160 GB HDD, and 19" Non-Widescreen Monitor. So I'll be playing all the games you guys have been playing for a long time.

I really want to build this project if we had a LAN in Texas.

Currently, the build is at $4,000. Trying to make it less around $2,500. This is including water cooling.

I hope you know what you are doing with Water Cooling...

Is this gonna be your first build??

cause its gonna take a while before you can take on the master ocer's here who have been doing this for years. watercooling is not something that you just dive into right away, even i havent done wc yet.

I dont think you realize how hard it is to get the number one spot.

Is this gonna be your first build??

cause its gonna take a while before you can take on the master ocer's here who have been doing this for years. watercooling is not something that you just dive into right away, even i havent done wc yet.

I dont think you realize how hard it is to get the number one spot.

Yes. This will be my first custom built desktop. Yeah I don't think I realize how hard to will be to be top when I am going with 4870X2 Quad or New NVIDIA GTX 290 SLI with a E8600 or QX9650.

No one needs WC. It is only when you have the money or want to make you build more sexier. And no point in WC a AMD and 8800 GT SLI.

have fun with getting your drivers for 2 x 4870x2 ironed out...can you say "nightmare"?
good luck to ya, though. i'll be interested to see what a 4500.00 rig looks like.

Back
Top Bottom