best agp 8x card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your one of the snobby types.... I had on-board video and the 6200 blows it away.. I can play about every game now. it runs most stuff just fine.. And to the original Poster, I paid 40 bucks for mine at computergate.com, Its an Evga Geforce 6200 256mb DDR2 8x AGP. For the casual gamer who wants to be able to run games at a descent resoulution its great. But if your a lil computer geek who needs to compete against others and have the fastest and latest card then go spend 300+ on one... Im not picky, 800x600 and 1024x760 is plenty fine for me.

Matt
B CO 1/16 INF

WoW this is so lulzy.

Are you retarded? 6200 is a piece of junk for anything above 800x600 (most people are @ 1024x760 as a bare minimum) will chug so hard on 90% of todays games. 6200 could probably barely run warcraft3 medium, let alone anything by "today's standards". 300+ on a AGP card? Maybe @ computergate.com, but newegg has the 3850 for $140.

Also the bit where you called rican snooby was just magic. Personally i think people get a bit snobby when they snuff of medium/medi-low cards for x2's or sli/crossfire when they don't need it, but dude it's a 6200, $20-$30 more and he can buy a way better agp card.

-lil computer geek

i need a site wich will give me details of grafix card that are compatible with agp8x with uptodate prices......i stay in india...

Guys you're missing the point here: he's buying in India. The prices are going to be higher and obviously he can't buy from Newegg!

Sorry Kalki but I don't know anything about buying from India. Most of us are from US, UK, or AU.

Oh, and stop thread hijacking with your arguments, ppl.

Basically all i was saying is to look for the cards that where suggested, even though it's in india, it should still be the same (availability).

Link us a site that you may buy from, or has similar prices/items to one that you can buy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom